Summer of 2012

Restorations - Do you have a favorite snapshot or family heirloom photo that needs fixin??? Give us a call for your FREE estimate!!! 802.476.4762
Complimentary Family Portrait Session for H.S. graduates we have photographed!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Annesonia's First Birthday!

Tammy and baby Annesonia posed for a Mother & Daughter portrait in celebration of her 'long awaited' daughter's first birthday. The youngest of three children and only little girl in the family, Annesonia fits in perfectly as the little princess. The look on Tammy's face says it all!
Pat
The anticipation of the photo was unbelievable....seeing it moves me to tears as it seems like a dream. I am so sentimental.... To be so blessed, I can not believe she is mine and that she is really one year old. The constellation of memories from this first year are lasting pages in my mind. Pat, your portrait leaves her footprint on my heart with the innocent magic of that December 11th day. My sweet babies...all three.
Thanks ever so much
With Love,
Tammy

No comments: