Summer of 2012

Restorations - Do you have a favorite snapshot or family heirloom photo that needs fixin??? Give us a call for your FREE estimate!!! 802.476.4762
Complimentary Family Portrait Session for H.S. graduates we have photographed!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Fortin Boys


Cynthia used to walk by our studio window on her way home from school and say "One day I'll have portraits in that window". Well that day came when she had her sons photographed!
Cynthia: I Love my portraits and they get more beautiful every day! They become more precious over time. Ethan(the baby) looks at them and smiles and points to his big brother Ellison, who's away at daycare.
The first 3 holes in the walls of my new home were the holes it took to hang the portraits and I can't think of a better reason for them.

No comments: