Summer of 2012

Restorations - Do you have a favorite snapshot or family heirloom photo that needs fixin??? Give us a call for your FREE estimate!!! 802.476.4762
Complimentary Family Portrait Session for H.S. graduates we have photographed!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Soldier & his Family

I can't think of anything that is as unselfish or sacrificial as a soldier ...
who will leave his family and the comforts of home to safe guard, with his life,
the rights and privileges this country seems, at times, to squander.
We owe such a debt of honor and thankfulness to all of America's brave soldiers.
During our image presentation to Brian and Traci,
Chris recognized Brian as the "15 year old baseball player" he once coached.
As I listened to the memories that were made so many years ago, I welled up with emotion.
I sensed the incredible dedication that must be at the core of this soldier ... and his family!
I am so thankful.
I will hold them in great esteem and will be praying for God's protection on their lives.
Godspeed

No comments: