Summer of 2012

Restorations - Do you have a favorite snapshot or family heirloom photo that needs fixin??? Give us a call for your FREE estimate!!! 802.476.4762
Complimentary Family Portrait Session for H.S. graduates we have photographed!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Watercolor Portrait..

During that quiet time of year, when I have the time to photograph what "I" want to, I invite into my camera room clients that will allow me to do just that. Sherry is one of those clients.
I have photographed her children over the years and I had an idea I wanted to try with a huge bouquet of lilacs. Sherry came through with a great dress for the shoot and I painted the image to give it a watercolor look.
Soooooo, if anyone out there would like to climb onto my 'play list' just give me a call and let me know who and what I can play with. :)
pat
p.s.
At this writing my neice Tiffany called and I'll be doing a Maternity shoot in about 6 months with her! YEAH!

No comments: