Summer of 2012

Restorations - Do you have a favorite snapshot or family heirloom photo that needs fixin??? Give us a call for your FREE estimate!!! 802.476.4762
Complimentary Family Portrait Session for H.S. graduates we have photographed!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Trombley Family



Baby Cutler came into the studio at Christmas time to visit Santa and decided he wasn't much of a fan...so I invited the family back 2 months later for a complimentary family portrait session.....I must admit that I had found out that his Dad was a body builder and had only 5% body fat! Everyone was thrilled with the end result- a 40" wrap canvas of multiple images. I have to admit that this portrait is one of my favorite creations because it's everything Mom and Dad and myself wanted to capture and now they'll always have memories of Cutler as a baby! I love what I do!!

Enjoy,

No comments: