Summer of 2012

Restorations - Do you have a favorite snapshot or family heirloom photo that needs fixin??? Give us a call for your FREE estimate!!! 802.476.4762
Complimentary Family Portrait Session for H.S. graduates we have photographed!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Past Client, 'by invitation only'!

Karen is one of my 'timeless beauty' clients!

At the beginning of each new year, when things slow down after the Holiday rush, I run a Valentine Special. This year I decided to make it a little bit more special by sending out invitations to only my past clients. The atmosphere should be festive with 'chilled bubbly' to sip, chocolate covered strawberries to nibble on, a talented make-up artist (on the 'all woman' staff) to pamper you like a movie star and a beautiful set design for an elegant portrait session.

For V-day a couple years ago Chris requested a portrait of myself. After presenting him with the portrait I thought to myself "Why didn't I do that 15 years ago when I had some va-va-voom still happening?". So, because of that experience, I cheer on women everywhere to have a beautiful image taken of themselves at least once in their life time, especially when they're still

va-va-voomimg!
pat




No comments: